The 2020 “DLLT Photo Contest” has officially begun! With its varied landscapes, abundant wildlife, local traditions, and colorful characters, there are many different subjects to be captured and immortalized on film. Show us your best photographs of the area! Rules and guidelines for the DLLT Photo Contest are listed below. All photos must be submitted by emailing email@example.com. The deadline for submission is April 15, 2020.
Photo Contest Rules
- All photos submitted must be shot in the Downeast Lakes region.
- All photo submissions must be completed electronically and in the digital format of JPEG, JPG, or GIF. All photos must also have a minimum resolution of 5 megapixels.
- Please do NOT submit the following:
- Photos that violate or infringe upon another person or other entities’ privacy or other rights, including but not limited to copyright.
- Photos that contain explicit, unlawful, nude, obscene, violent or other objectionable or inappropriate content, as determined by the DLLT panel in its sole discretion.
- Photos that contain commercial or corporate images and logos or copyrighted materials, with the exception of those of Downeast Lakes Land Trust.
- Photos that are marked with time, date, or signature stamps.
- By submitting photos, participants agree that DLLT shall have the unlimited right to reproduce submissions in any electronic and print media that it may produce in the future.
- Categories are: Waterways, Forests, Wildlife (no pets or domestic animals), Traditions, Community, and Sunrise/Sunset.
- Limit 2 submissions per category. You may not submit one photo in multiple categories.
- Each submission must have an accompanying Name, Address, Phone Number, and Email Address.
Photos will be selected for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each category. Winning entries will be featured in our biannual newsletter. Good luck!!!