The 2023 “DLLT Photo Contest” is happening now! Submit your pictures before the deadline. With its varied landscapes, abundant wildlife, local traditions, and colorful characters, there are many different subjects to be captured and immortalized on film. Show us your best photographs of the area! Rules and guidelines for the DLLT Photo Contest are listed below. All photos must be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submission is April 15, 2023.
1. All photos submitted must be shot in the Downeast Lakes region.
2. All photo submissions must be completed electronically and in the digital format of JPEG, JPG, PNG, or GIF. All photos must also have a minimum resolution of 5 megapixels.
3. Please do NOT submit the following:
4. By submitting photos, participants agree that DLLT shall have the unlimited right to reproduce submissions in any electronic and print media that it may produce in the future.
5. Categories are: Waterways, Forests, Wildlife (no pets or domestic animals), Traditions, Community, Sunrise/Sunset, and Youth (taken by persons under 18-years).
6. Limit 2 submissions per category. You may not submit one photo in multiple categories.
7. Each submission must have an accompanying Name, Address, Phone Number, and Email Address.
Photos will be selected for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each category. The 1st place winner of each category will receive a $25 gift certificate to The Pine Tree Store. And, the overall, “Best In Show” winner, as voted on at this year’s Grand Lake Stream Folk Art Festival will win a free guide day in Grand Lake Stream, courtesy of DLLT!!! Winning entries will be featured in our biannual newsletter, Downeast Lakes Traditions.